Strip - Cooled Deep Freezer for Sub-Zero Treatment of Razor Blades. Deep Freezer for Razor Blades designed for sub-zero process of razor blades coming out of furnace. It works on conduction principle of heat transfer method to cool the heated strip by sub-zero process
- ESC-Series Strip cooler – Deep freezer is designed with uncompromised features included in the system to meet the changing application needs of simulation of deep temperatures upto -80°C for sub-zero process applications of razor blades coming out from the freezer.
- Product is inbuilt with robust cascade water cooled refrigeration system with highly efficient BPHE for Water cooled condenser and Cascade heat exchanger.
- Evaporator heat exchanger is designed with two layers of Solid aluminum block over with blade passing brass plate for conduction cool passing.
- Deep freezer is designed with conduction heat transfer method to cool the heated strip for sub-zero process.
- Condition section is made with solid block Aluminium heat exchanger via conduction method.
- Over the heat exchanger Brass slatted plate with dead weight will be Easy to access conditioning for maintenance.
- On the brass sheet 2 or 4 numbers of 50x15mm slots will be provided for passing the strips.
- Over the conditioning section insulated door will be provided.