ER-Series Rain Chambers
ER-Series Rain Chambers are designed and manufactured to meet IP tests viz., IP Test (X1 to X8) IP Test (X4K, X6K & X9K) in different possible configurations ER-Series Rain Chambers are also built according to various other international standards viz., BIS, JIS, IEC-60529, EN, DIN, JSS-55555, MIL etc.,
- Designed to meet Ingress Protection Standards.
- Built to the requirement from component level testing, room level testing to field testing of large sized products.
- High quality corrosive resistance material for construction.
- Drip-tank designed and manufactured to meet the desired fall-rate as per standards.
- Spray and Jet nozzles are manufactured in single operation CNC with high dimensional accuracies.
- Highly reliable water circulation pump and pipeline.
- Vibration-free rotating table with variable speed control.
- Full-view glass door with wiper.
- Pre-set programmable timer.
- Each sub-system with independent selection switch.
- Single-set point microprocessor based PID controller for IPX9K.
- Digital RPM indicator and sensor to read table RPM.
- Analog pressure gauge and flow-meter for water pressure and flow monitoring.
- Manual operated by-pass valves to set required flow and pressure.
Touch screen based complete user-programmable console capable of controlling and monitoring rain test parameters viz., pressure, flow-rate, set duration etc.,